High Roller Energy supports dreams, energy, and life. We are proud to support an organization that helps provide everyone with the chance to live their best and most energized life.
- What We Do (n.d.). In Live It! Love It! Foundation.
- Retrieved January 31, 2019, from https://www.liveitloveit.org/what-we-do/
Vision: We envision a world where adventure and outdoor recreation is accessible and affordable for everyone with a disability.
The Live It, Love it! Foundation helps support individuals and groups, who are affected by disabilities, get back out there into the world of adventure, sports and outdoor excursions. For those affected by disabilities, the world of recreation and outdoor activity can be unattainable in many ways. It can be expensive, difficult and quite overwhelming. The empowerment, therapeutic and health benefits that come from a healthy lifestyle should never be denied to anyone; The Live it! Love it! Foundation aims to be a connecting, helping hand to make sure that those with disabilities have a chance to get out there.
The team facilitates many initiatives including:
- Camps, workshops, events and projects focused on adventure, outdoor recreation and empowerment
- Connecting individuals with sports and outdoor communities after a disabling injury or illness
- The adaptive processes for those wanting to embark upon an experience
- Campaigns that promote healthy living, inclusion and the potential for adaptive adventure
- Innovators who contribute to the above initiatives
OUR MISSION: Leading the fight to treat and cure ALS through global research and nationwide advocacy while also empowering people with Lou Gehrig’s Disease and their families to live fuller lives by providing them with compassionate care and support.
- What We Do At ALS Association.
- Retrieved January 26, 2020 from: http://webnm.alsa.org/site/PageServer?pagename=NM_2_about_our_chapter
Create a world without ALS
The New Mexico Chapter was founded in 1999 by a small group of passionate individuals touched by ALS to serve the needs of those living with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and their families.
The ALS Association is the only national not-for-profit health organization dedicated solely to the fight against ALS. The ALS Association covers all the bases — research, patient and community services, public education, and advocacy — in providing help and hope to those facing the disease.
The ALS Association (National Office and the New Mexico Chapter) operates under a shared mission: to help people living with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and to leave no stone unturned in the search for a cure.
We work together to accomplish our mission. The New Mexico Chapter focuses primarily on helping local patients and families live with ALS while the National Office focuses primarily on research and advocacy. The Chapter supports the National Office through revenue sharing and research contributions. The National Office supports the Chapters by providing up-to-date information and materials.
Our accomplishments are made possible by the generosity of others. From the smallest donation to the largest gift, donors touch the ALS community with hope for the future.